Wide Swan Neck Versasplint™
There are two options to submit splint sizing:1. Order a sizing tool
- When you receive it, return to the product page of the splint you need
- Take and submit your measurements with your order
- Be sure to use promo code SIZER during checkout to be instantly reimbursed for your previously purchased ring sizer
2. Submit measurements taken by your doctor or hand therapist
- We can convert from SIRIS sizing
- We cannot convert from oval-8 sizing
If the incorrect splint was ordered, please continue reading, then Start A Return
If you feel your splint is not working for you, please contact us with your concern before starting a return. We typically find that the incorrect splint was ordered or that a simple adjustment is needed.
The customer is responsible for covering all shipping costs for returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the original cost of shipping, if applicable, will not be refunded.
Returns sent back to us must arrive within 30 days of purchase
All sales are final with clearance, sale, or discontinued items.
What items are returnable for return?
- Items in which the Start A Return process is initiated within 7 days of receipt of shipment
- Items in original, new condition
- Items that are unmarred and unworn
- Items that are not misshapen, deformed, or altered
- Items in the original packaging with inserts and promotional items
What items are non-returnable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Used items
- Items that have been damaged due to customer misuse
- Gift Certificates or Gift Cards
- Items without an original proof of purchase
Charges and Fees
Are there any charges for a return?
- Due to the custom sizing of our splint product line, there is a restocking fee of 35% per order on all splint returns
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all other product returns that have been opened
- There is a 10% restocking fee on all other product returns that are unopened
- Original shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and insurance charges
Are there any charges for a splint or splint bracelet adjustment?
- Each splint order receives one complimentary adjustment, notify us within 14 days of purchase
- For bracelets to be eligible for adjustment, they must have been purchased on the same order as the thumb splint they will attach to
- An splint adjustment includes slightly altering the splint as needed, including and up to a re-size of one US ring size
- A bracelet adjustment includes altering the bracelet as needed for your required measurement
- Any re-sizing or alteration that is required beyond one US ring size or requires an entirely new splint being crafted, is not eliglble
- The complimentary adjustment includes free one-time two-way shipping* (US orders only)
- Do not submit a return, but email email@example.com for this service
- We will provide the necessary shipping documents and labels for you
- Any shipping charges, documents or labels not provided and approved by RingSplints.com will not be reimbursed
- All additional adjustments exceeding the complimentary one, are at a cost of $10 per splint
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees exceeding the free one-time two-way shipping
- If we have not received the return package by 30 days since the purchase date, we will be unable to offer any adjustments
*Complimentary adjustments are only applicable with a ring sizer proof of purchase from our website. The ring sizer order must precede the splint order unless we have communicated otherwise.
How do I begin a return?
- Click to Start A Return
Receiving Your Refund
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, please contact us. If your order has already begun processing, we will not be able to cancel your order.
This Return Policy is subject to change without notice.
Use the Wide Swan Neck Versasplint™ for hyperextension greater than 20 degrees, of the PIP, DIP or IP joint. Worn on the fingers or the thumb, the splint stops hyperextension while maintaining flexion.
Handcrafted and custom sized, the round-edged oval bands offer ultimate comfort with the added benefit of being adjustable within one ring size. The splint can be adjusted as needed for comfort and function.
My 925 Sterling Silver splints are custom handcrafted to withstand a lifetime of wear, which means you'll never need to replace your splint due to material failure or fault. There are no connection points on the splint that can crack or split since each splint frame is one continuous piece. If you ever feel something isn't up to quality, just let me know and I'll take care of it. - Rebecca, Owner EDS Ring Splints, LLC
AUTHENTIC STERLING SILVER
The 925 stamp verifies your authentic solid sterling silver ring splint. Our splints retain their shape and support with movement and adjustments.
Click the SIZING tab above for complete instructions. For this splint, we need the size above, around, and below the joint. Please list these sizes in the Notes box located in the Cart.